Some questions for pupils the Geo Day …
– “What is special/different about the area that you live?”
– “What is your favourite landmark/mountain in the North West?”
– “How old do you think the mountains are?”
– “How do mountains form?”
– “Why do we have lots of sheep in the area but not lots of fields of wheat and vegetables”
-“Which is the best beach near you and why?
If children could bring in photos that would be great. Photos could be:
1) Themselves/family out in the landscape of the NW and/or
2) An old photo from a relative or friend of the area.